Want To Be Included?
If you have a high-school student that would like to attend our program for tutoring and skills development, please contact us to set up a personal interview and tour of our facility. Guardians are required to complete a CAEP contract. Students are required to set goals with CAEP, their guardians and teachers. These are periodically reviewed and adjusted.
If your student would like to receive assistance with college investigation and/or applications, we meet to discuss their specific interests, requirements and direction.
Opened: Monday – Friday, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Tutoring and mentoring
- College planning and guidance
- College application assistance
- Financial Aid application assistance
- Increased communication between parents and teachers
- Study groups
- Cultural activities and projects
- Career counseling
- GED programs